Frequently Asked Questions
- I currently have a trial, does this account continue?
Yes, the trial is individual to you and your school so access will just continue and any work / data saved will be still accessible.
- How long does it take for the subscription to be active?
Access can be set up almost immediately after confirmation.
- We are only a small school with less than 100 pupils, is the price the same?
We offer reductions in the subscription price for schools with fewer pupils than a standard one form entry so please get in touch for your personalised quote.
- Do you offer discounts for SSPs / MATs / Clusters?
Yes, we can tailor packages for multiple schools signing up together and we can also offer additional features to monitor data across schools.
- What does the subscription include?
The subscription includes unlimited access for the school via our iOS iPad APP and through our website. All content and platform features are included as well as all updates and ongoing support.
- Can we subscribe for more than 1 year?
Yes, we offer as standard a 1 year or 3 year subscription but we can do a number of years and we can provide a quote where necessary.
- We have our own PE assessment criteria, can we use this in the platform?
Yes the assessment criteria and grading can be customised to your own schools needs. Both the summative and formative assessment areas can be amended.
- Is the content editable?
Yes, each section can be edited for your individual school / class needs.
- What is included within the content?
All content includes lesson objectives, warm up ideas, main session instructions as well as a game based learning section. Within these sections you will find teaching points, key questions , diagrams and videos to support delivery. Equipment lists and supporting resources such as road maps, PE end points and vocabulary lists.
- We have our own scheme of work can we use this instead?
Yes, we have an upload facility that allows units / lessons to be added and used with all the platform features. The lessons can either replace ours or used in conjunction with ours.
- A teacher has left, can we close their access?
Yes, the admin user has the relevant permissions to switch on and off access to log ins.
- How many login’s do we get?
We provide one admin user log in and one generic teacher login. These can be used or the admin user can set up individual login's.
- Can we manage pupil input ourselves?
Yes, all pupils changes can be done within the platform.
- How do we input our pupils?
This is done within the platform and you simply provide us with a spreadsheet of the the pupils from your software management system. We will upload and organise the pupils into the classes and manage any ongoing changes.
- Do you offer IT support for the platform?
We can offer advice and will work with remote IT support specialist to ensure you have the support needed.
- Do you offer physical training on the platform and PE in general?
Yes, time depending we can offer onsite training from our qualified and experienced staff.
- What training is provided?
We offer initial set up with the PE lead / SLT and then can provide virtual support free of charge on an ongoing basis. We also provide training videos and resources.